Annapurna Region Trekking
Trekking in any possible part of Nepal is a thrilling experience. Choosing to trek in the Annapurna region is a beautiful experience. The world’s best view of snowy mountains, hills that are green, and rich flora and fauna are all here during your trek of the Annapurna region. New Road Travels and Tours assure you a fantastic experience as you get to be playful with green hills, the world’s deepest gorge, and a forest of blooming rhododendron.
Safety and comfort are well taken care of as everything is pre-planned, well-managed, and booked. Every bit of experience in the Annapurna region is fulfilling as you get to behold and even involve in the true serenity of nature blending together with the cultural richness of mountainous Nepal. Besides all the cultural beauty you get to see, and experience, you will be spellbound as you behold serene mountains including Mt Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Tilicho, Maccapucchre, and Dhaulagiri. Seeing one high mountain gives you goosebumps, so get ready to be overwhelmed by the true bliss of mountains.
One prominent station to behold master of mountainous panorama is Poonhill station rendering all amazing view snow glittering mountains. These mountains not only treat your eye but a camera partner of yours is also here for a delightful experience. The mountainous region of Nepal is dominated by Buddhist and Tibetan culture. There are Gompas, monasteries, and shrines along the way. Some famous shrine is Muktinath Temple, Barga’s Buddhist monastery, and many more. In the Annapurna region, Thorong La Pass is the highest pass at 5416m above sea level. Annapurna region is intriguing, and some reasons for you to come and trek the region of Annapurna are:
• Fulfilling view of serene mountains in the Annapurna range
• Manang village exploration
• Seek inner peace in Buddhist monasteries
• Overwhelming view of Mt. Annapurna III, Mt. Annapurna II, Gangapurna, Tilicho Himal, and more.
• Visit one of the sacred temples, the Muktinath temple.
• See the world’s deepest gorge, Kaligandaki gorge.
• Natural hot spring bath at Tatopani.
• Best Panoramic view from Poonhill.
• Experience the culture and traditions of local people.